Industrial Shipping, Storage and Containment Bags
Reef Industries’ Griffolyn®, Permalon® and Armorlon® divisions manufacture and fabricate a wide range of high-performance industrial shipping, storage and containment bags. These products can be fabricated as layflat bags or other configurations to meet your dimensions and requirements.
Our industrial shipping bags, as well as our storage and containment bags, can meet the demands of almost any environment or application. Product features such as, anti-static properties, fire retardancy, heat shrinkability, corrosion inhibition or excellent weathering characteristics are available in materials offering important physical properties such as excellent tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance.
Industrial Shipping, Storage and Containment Bags Features
- Fire retardant and fire rated to meet safety requirements around critical materials or work areas
- VCI corrosion resistant additives to protect sensitive items
- Heat-shrinkable materials available for total containment
- Antistatic, and other high performance features
- Many colors available for color coding
- Available in clear to see contained contents
- Colors available for color coding, to designate safety areas, or to block or reflect light
- Custom fabricated to meet your specific requirement
- Custom logo or message can be printed on each bag
- Available in layflat designs and in a wide range of sizes
Griffolyn® Type-55 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
AT-200 is a PVC coated polyester scrim product. Scrim is 1000 x 1300 denier. The material is weather resistant with a high tensile strength.
ARMORLON® AT-300 FR
AT-300 FR is a heavy duty PVC laminated polyester scrim product with taffeta embossed finish. The material is fire retardant and weather resistant with a high tensile strength.
Griffolyn® Type-85 is a 5-ply laminate combining three layers of high density polyethylene and two high-strength cord grids. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
PERMALON® PLY X-100 FR
Permalon® PLY X-100 FR features fire-retardant, cross-laminated polyethylene that resists punctures and tears. It passes NFPA 701 Test 2 (Large Scale).
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.