Your livestock is valuable. Protect them from the elements with Griffolyn® barn curtains and reusable barn covers. Griffolyn® materials are high quality, high-performance polyethylene laminates that are internally reinforced and UV stabilized to provide versatile, long-lasting service. No matter how large or small, Griffolyn® barn curtains can be fabricated to your exact specifications. These reusable barn covers offer the most versatile and cost-effective solutions for protecting your livestock.
Barn Curtains Features
- Versatile material compatible with your facility
- Dependable year round
- Lightweight and flexible construction
- UV stabilized to withstand constant exposure to direct sunlight
- Will not crack or become brittle in cold temperatures
- Custom constructions available
- Grommets, pipe loops and other custom fabrications are available
Griffolyn® TX-1600 is a 3 ply laminate combining 2 layers of U.V. stabilized coextruded polyethylene and a high strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.