Fire & EMS Barricade Tape
Banner Guard® barricade tape is specifically manufactured for fire and EMS departments to demark dangerous zones and control access to hazardous areas. Banner Guard® is a highly visible, non-adhesive polyethylene warning tape printed with a continuous message in bold black letters. A caution tape such as "FIRE LINE DO NOT CROSS" is clear and concise in order to restrict access to dangerous areas and prevent accidents. Choose from our popular stock imprints or customize a barricade tape for your specific application in up to four (4) colors.
Banner Guard® stock rolls are 3" × 1000’ (3" × 300’ for Super Strength II) and can be purchased with additional options such as dispenser boxes or reels with handles to allow your organization to easily transport, install and store Banner Guard® barricade tapes.
*There is a 32 roll minimum on custom orders for 3"x1000' roll sizes.
Banner Guard® Economy
Short-term use tape. It is the least expensive solution.Download PDF
BANNER GUARD® STANDARD
Medium-duty tape for longer use and longer distances.Download PDF
BANNER GUARD® 6-Ply™
Heavy-duty, high strength tape for longer distances.Download PDF
BANNER GUARD® SUPER STRENGTH II®
Super heavy duty tape with 400 lbs of tensile strength.Download PDF
Fire Line & EMS Barricade Tape Features
- Highly visible
- Restricts access
- Can install in many ways without tearing
- Stock legends available for immediate shipment
- Custom printing available
- Up to 4 color printing
- Dispenser reels and handles
- Dispenser boxes
Choose from our stock items of barricade tapes such as:
- POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS
- FIRE LINE DO NOT CROSS
- CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS
- Numerous other popular stock imprint
Banner Guard® barricade tape is offered in four (4) material grades
- Economy: the least expensive solution for short-term use
- Standard: medium duty tape for longer use and longer distances
- Six Ply: heavy-duty, high strength, high puncture resistant tape for long distances, stapling to stakes, etc.
- Super Strength II: super heavy duty tape with 400 lbs of tensile strength (meets OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.502)