Griffolyn® Pallet Covers
Use Reef Industries’ patented Griffolyn® pallet covers to reduce packaging, shipping or storage costs of valuable goods. Griffolyn® products are lightweight, flexible, cold-crack and moisture resistant and provide continuous protection all year round. Manufactured using a UV stabilizing process, Griffolyn® helps to protect your investments from sun degradation commonly associated with long-range outdoor storage and shipping. Custom-fitted Griffolyn® pallet covers are reusable and also available in fire-retardant and anti-static grades allowing you to make the most of your warehouse space and to store pallets, drums, cable reels and various machines outdoors, freeing up valuable warehouse space.
Custom Pallet Covers
Reef Industries, Inc. offers custom manufacturing and fabrication tailored to meet your specifications with availability often in 10 days or less. A wide range of colors, material grades, custom printing and additional features such as anti-static, corrosion inhibitors and heat shrinkability are also available.
Pallet Covers Features
Protects Materials, Drums, Equipment and Inventory
- Indoor protection all year long for items stored outdoors
- Custom fitted
- Weather proof tarps
- Reusable pallet covers to take off and store for next use
- Cost-effective solution to permanent building
Available with Properties to Meet Your Exact Requirements
- Fire retardant to meet safety requirements around critical materials or work areas
- VCI corrosion resistant additives to protect sensitive items
- Many colors available for color coding purposes
Griffolyn® Pallet Covers are Durable in the Most Extreme Conditions
- Extremely tear resistant multi-ply laminate to maintain continuous protection under extreme weather conditions
- UV stabilized to not deteriorate when exposed to high sun conditions
- Lightweight for ease in handling
Griffolyn® Type-90 is made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layers of reinforcement. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
ARMORLON® A-20 FR
A-20 is a fire retardant, woven HDPE scrim with a polyethylene coating on both sides. Meets or exceeds NFPA 701 LS/SM.
GRIFFOLYN® TYPE-55 FR
Griffolyn ® Type-55 FR is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of fire retardant low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.