Outdoor Storage Covers
Griffolyn® outdoor storage covers and stockpile covers are performance engineered for the most difficult applications while providing an exceptional ability to withstand extended exposure to the toughest weather conditions. Griffolyn® reinforced polyethylene materials are reinforced with a high-strength polyester scrim to resist punctures and tears.
Griffolyn® Stockpile Covers
Depending on your application, Griffolyn® stockpile covers can be produced with specialized properties including fire retardancy for safety applications around critical materials, antistatic and corrosion protection for specific equipment, heat shrinkability to minimize storage and shipping costs as well as other performance characteristics and features.
Griffolyn® products have been providing high performance, low-cost solutions for more than 50 years. Whether you need general purpose, heavy duty or high performance materials, Reef Industries has an outdoor storage cover or stockpile cover that will meet your exact specifications.
Outdoor Storage Covers Features
Exceptional Protection for Equipment and Materials Stored Outdoors
- Seasonal storage protection for inventory buildup
- Staging area protection
- Instant warehouse without the cost of a permanent structure
- Cost effective
- Fire Rated
- Weather proof tarp
Griffolyn Outdoor Storage Covers Serve Many Applications
- Intermodal cover
- Bulk storage/Stockpile cover
- Equipment cover
- Building material cover
- Pallet and drum covers
Durable to Last in the Most Rugged Conditions
- Highly tear resistant multi-ply laminate to maintain continuous protection under windy conditions
- UV stabilized to not deteriorate with exposure to high sun conditions
- Lightweight for ease of handling
Various Product Properties Available to Meet Your Exact Requirements
- Fire retardant to meet safety requirements around critical materials or work areas
- Custom fabricated to meet your specific requirement
- VCI corrosion resistant additives to protect sensitive items
- Many colors available for color coding
- Heat shrinkable grades available to form fit and act as a shipping cover if needed
AT-200 is a PVC coated polyester scrim product. Scrim is 1000 x 1300 denier. The material is weather resistant with a high tensile strength.
Griffolyn® Type-90 is made with 2 layers of white film and one layer of black film with 2 layers of reinforcement. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Griffolyn® TX-1600 is a 3-ply laminate combining 2 layers of U.V. stabilized coextruded polyethylene and a high strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.