Plastic Packaging Tubing
Reef Industries’ Griffolyn®, Permalon® and Armorlon® divisions manufacture and fabricate plastic packaging tubing to fit your needs. We can fabricate layflat tubing or other configurations to meet your dimensions and requirements.
Our custom packaging tubing can meet the demands of almost any environment or application. Product features such as anti-static properties, fire retardancy, heat shrinkability, corrosion inhibition or excellent weathering characteristics are available in materials offering important physical properties such as excellent tear, puncture, and abrasion resistance.
Plastic Packaging Tubing Features
- Fire retardant and fire rated to meet safety requirements around critical materials or work areas
- VCI corrosion resistant additives to protect sensitive items
- UV stabilized if needed for long-range outdoor applications
- Heat-shrinkable materials available for total containment
- Antistatic grade if required for use around electronics and solid state equipment
- Exceptionally strong materials manufactured from highly tear-resistant flexible plastic laminates
- Rolls are available on cores to allow for easy length separation
- Many colors available for color coding
- Available in clear to see contained contents
- Colors available for color coding, to designate safety areas, or to block or reflect light
- Custom logo or message printing for company or production identification
- Available in layflat designs and in a wide range of sizes
Griffolyn® Type-55 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
AT-200 is a PVC coated polyester scrim product. Scrim is 1000 x 1300 denier. The material is weather resistant with a high tensile strength.
ARMORLON® AT-300 FR
AT-300 FR is a heavy duty PVC laminated polyester scrim product with taffeta embossed finish. The material is fire retardant and weather resistant with a high tensile strength.
PERMALON® PLY X-150
Permalon® PLY X-150 is a cross-laminated polyethylene that resists punctures and tears. It is UV stabilized to withstand prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.