Water Diverter Tarps
Reroute roof leaks from expensive and sensitive equipment, products and personnel with Reef Industries’ fire rated leak diversion tarps. These temporary tarps are durable yet lightweight and easy to install. Ideal for roof damage at office buildings, warehouses, manufacturing plants and construction sites, Reef Industries’ leak diverter tarps can be custom fabricated to meet your specific needs.
Griffolyn® materials are performance engineered and can be produced with specialized properties such as fire retardancy, antistatic protection, as well as various other possibilities. Griffolyn® products have been providing high performance, low-cost solutions for more than 50 years.
GRIFFOLYN® TYPE-90 FR
Griffolyn® Type-90 FR is a 5-ply laminate combining three layers of fire retardant, linear low density polyethylene and two high-strength cord grids. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.Download PDF
GRIFFOLYN® TYPE-55 ASFR
Griffolyn® Type-55 ASFR is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of antistatic fire retardant, linear low density polyethylene film and a high- strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide antistatic fire retardant performance in a durable lightweight material.Download PDF
Water Diverter & Leak Diversion Tarps Features
- Anti-static for use around solid state equipment
- Fire retardant to meet safety codes around critical equipment and work areas
- Fire retardant and static resistivity specifications are printed on the product for quick identification
- Unique puncture and tear resistant construction provides many years of use
- Weather proof tarps
- Lightweight for ease of handling