Reef Industries is proud to offer top-quality Fab Tape™ as part of our line of industrial adhesive tape. This is a double-sided, reinforced black butyl tape used in splicing applications, such as (but not limited to) the following:
Industrial Adhesive Tape Applications
- Under Slab Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Wall Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Roof Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Crawl Space Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Large Landfill Cover Sheet Field Seams and Repairs
- Pond Liner Repairs
These rolls of Fab Tape™ are 1.5" wide by 100' in length, and each comes with a coated paper release liner. The 20 mil thick butyl adhesive contains a lightweight reinforcement that prevents the tape from stretching or “necking” when being applied. The tape is applied with the release liner still adhered to the reverse side and is removed just prior to applying the overlapped layer of material.
If you are in need of a strong tape for splicing applications and/or repairs, Fab Tape™ could be the perfect match for your project. Contact Reef Industries today and speak to one of our team members about Fab Tape™ or any of our other industrial adhesives.