Protect grain from adverse weather conditions with Griffolyn® grain covers. Their reinforced polyethylene laminates can handle daily and seasonal use, year after year. This product is designed to resist tears, abrasions, the elements, and retain their strength and flexibility in extreme temperatures and rugged conditions. They are UV stabilized to withstand sun exposure, scrim-reinforced for high strength and will not rot or mildew. Griffolyn® reusable grain tarps are a cost-effective solution to ground storage problems.
Grain Covers Features
- Low permeability greatly inhibits moisture transmission
- Resistant to wind loads
- Sizes up to 200’ × 200’
- Cost-effective solution to ground storage problems
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications
- Flexibility and lightweight allow for easy handling and quick installation
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement resist punctures and tears
- UV stabilization protects the material from degradation
- Reef Industries, Inc. is a U.S. manufacturer
- Long-life expectancy allows for significant cost savings through reuse and fewer replacements
Griffolyn® TX-1600 is a 3-ply laminate combining 2 layers of U.V. stabilized coextruded polyethylene and a high strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.
Griffolyn® TX-1200 is a 3-ply laminate combining two layers of linear low density polyethylene and a high-strength cord grid. It is specifically engineered to provide high strength and durability in a lightweight material.