Concrete Rain Protection Sheets
Rainfall on freshly poured concrete pavement causes obvious problems and threatens to adversely impact the quality of the in place product. Protect newly poured concrete with Griffolyn® Type-55 rain protection covers. Griffolyn® products are internally reinforced laminates offering high strength and durable performance in demanding conditions. Type-55 is a 3-ply polyethylene laminate offering excellent tear and puncture resistance and is UV stabilized to provide superior weathering characteristics and service life.
Griffolyn® products are available in stock configurations for immediate availability or can be custom fabricated to the specific requirements of your project, including roll lengths up to 1,000' long for use with most paving equipment poly-roll attachments. When weather threatens, Griffolyn® Type-55 rain protection covers can protect your product and its quality. Specify Griffolyn® with confidence.
Concrete Rain Protection Sheets Features
- Helps reduce damage to freshly poured concrete caused by rain
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Low permeability
- Weather proof tarp
- Reusable for many uses
- UV protected against the damaging sun
- Highly tear resistant to maintain the integrity required for adequate rain protection
- Standard Weight = 28 lbs/1000 ft2
- Dart Impact Strength = 1.0 lbf