Griff Tape™ Fr
As part of the extensive Reef Industries product line of industrial adhesive-backed tape, we are happy to maintain a large stock of top quality Griff Tape™ FR. These rolls of industrial cloth-backed, fire retardant tape are 4" wide by 180' long. Griff Tape™ FR is ideal for, but not limited to, the following applications:
Industrial Fire Retardant Cloth Backed Tape Applications
- Wall Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Roof Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Crawl Space Vapor Retarder Field Seams and Repairs
- Temporary Floor Protection Seams and Repairs
- Plant Dividers and Partitions Seams and Repairs
- Hazardous Work or Critical Material Equipment Areas
The backing of Griff Tape™ FR is white and the adhesive is beige. While it is a heavy duty industrial cloth backed tape, it can still be torn by hand with ease and accuracy or cut simply with a utility knife. The adhesive is aggressive, versatile, and adheres to most surfaces. The 4” width tape sufficiently covers overlapped panels of material with adequate coverage for both panels.
If you require a strong, long-lasting, cost-effective adhesive that is fire rated, Griff Tape™ FR will meet your needs. Contact Reef Industries today to place your order or inquire further about our industrial adhesive product line.