Fire And EMS Barricade Tape
Banner Guard® barricade tape is specifically manufactured for fire and EMS departments to demark dangerous zones and control access to hazardous areas. Banner Guard® is a highly visible, non-adhesive polyethylene warning tape printed with a continuous message in bold black letters. A caution tape such as "FIRE LINE DO NOT CROSS" is clear and concise in order to restrict access to dangerous areas and prevent accidents. Choose from our popular stock imprints or customize a barricade tape for your specific application in up to four (4) colors.
Banner Guard® stock rolls are 3" × 1000’ (3" × 300’ for Super Strength II) and can be purchased with additional options such as dispenser boxes or reels with handles to allow your organization to easily transport, install and store Banner Guard® barricade tapes.
*There is a 32 roll minimum on custom orders for 3"x1000' roll sizes.
Banner Guard® Barricade Tape Features
- Highly visible
- Restricts access
- Can install in many ways without tearing
- Stock legends available for immediate shipment
Choose From Fire And EMS Barricade Tape Such As
- Police line do not cross
- Fireline do not cross
- Crime scene do not cross
- Numerous another popular stock imprint
- Custom printing available
- Up to 4 color printing
- Dispenser reels and handles
- Dispenser boxes
Banner Guard® Barricade Tape is Offered in Four (4) Material Grades
- Economy: the least expensive solution for short-term use
- Standard: medium-duty tape for longer use and longer distances
- Six Ply: heavy-duty, high strength, high puncture resistant tape for long distances, stapling to stakes, etc.
- Super Strength II: super heavy duty tape with 400 lbs of tensile strength (meets OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.502)
BANNER GUARD® ECONOMY
Short-term use tape. It is the least expensive solution.
BANNER GUARD® STANDARD
Medium-duty tape for longer use and longer distances.
BANNER GUARD® 6-PLY™
Heavy-duty, high strength tape for longer distances.
BANNER GUARD® SUPER STRENGTH II®
Super heavy duty tape with 400 lbs of tensile strength.