Fire Resistant Temporary Floor Protection
GriffGuard is a fire-resistant floor protector made to provide floor and surface protection in the most demanding areas. From nuclear facilities to the U.S. Department of Defense, Griffolyn products have a proven track record of reliability. Our newest product, GriffGuard, is no different.
What is GriffGuard?
GriffGuard is made from heavy-duty 40 mil black molded polyethylene diamond plate non-skid material. This fire-resistant temporary floor protector can be used to cover decks, tiles, walkways, gradients, and other flooring surfaces that require protection during maintenance and outage season. GriffGuard is easily cut, moved and handled while providing reliable protection once placed on the job site.
Benefits of GriffGuard:
- Reusable and recyclable: Save money and ensure multiple uses
- Water resistant: Prevent moisture from damaging floors
- Anti-static: Protect against electrostatic discharge
- NFPA 701 Approved: Ensure material is fire retardant
- Puncture Resistant: Maintain continuous protection
- Easy to Install and Remove: Ensure convenience and save time
- Diamond Plate Anti-Slip: Meet ANSI/ASTM standards
GriffGuard is available in two sizes:
- 36 in. by 120 feet (40 yards)
- 72 in. by 120 feet (40 yards)
Who uses GriffGuard?
Originally created to provide safety equipment to nuclear facilities, GriffGuard has quickly grown to understand many industries can benefit from safety products such as the GriffGuard fire-resistant floor protector.
Contact us today to learn more about how GriffGuard can help you.