Reef Industries Works with Airline Industry to Protect Equipment
Over the last two months, lockdown measures and travel restrictions have grounded many planes. Now that there are fewer planes in the skies, airlines face new challenges to protect thousands of planes on runways and in storage facilities.
Aircraft need plenty of attention when in storage to protect against insects and wildlife. Other problems include birds nesting in the engine and foam accumulating around the engine. Humidity can also corrode certain parts of the plane.
Airplane covers protect the aircraft from severe weather conditions and can reduce engine heating times and protect from scratches. At Reef Industries, we are doing our part to help by working with various airlines to create covers to protect planes.
Features and Benefits
- Meets most fire requirements
- For safety applications
- Cold crack resistant to -40°F
- Available with VCI anti-corrosive additive
- Anti-Static grade available
- UV stabilized for long outdoor life expectancy
- Highly flexible for ease in handling
- High tear strength for continuous protection
- Continuous protection in severe
- outdoor conditions