Adhesive Backed Tape
A wide range of adhesive tape items are available for use with our products to match the project or application. Whether the application is a short-term light duty need or a long-term buried application, our adhesive backed tape products can be matched to your specific need.
- Griff Tape™:A 4" wide industrial cloth backed tape for short-term outdoor or intermediate indoor applications. Griff Tape™ is available in black or white.
- Griff Tape™ FR: A 4" wide industrial cloth backed tape for applications requiring a fire retardant tape. Backing is white with a beige adhesive. A roll of Griff Tape™ FR is 4" wide × 180' in length.
- Griffolyn® Pressure Sensitive Tape (PST): The backing for these tapes is made from a number of our reinforced Griffolyn® products and the adhesive side is a 10 mil hot melt adhesive. Griffolyn® Pressure Sensitive Tape is designed for medium- or long-term applications where it may be exposed to heat and moisture. Rolls are 4" wide × 50' in length.
- Permalon® Pressure Sensitive Tape (PST): The backing for the Permalon® Pressure Sensitive Tape is made from our Permalon® X100 material and the adhesive side is a 10 mil hot melt adhesive. Permalon® Pressure Sensitive Tape is designed for medium- or long-term use where it may be exposed to heat and moisture. Rolls are 4" wide × 50' in length.
- Griffolyn® Ultra VR Tape: The backing for this tape is a white durable heavy-duty film with an Acrylic adhesive. A roll of Griffolyn® Ultra VR Tape is 4" wide × 180' in length.
- Griffolyn® Sealant Tape: This is a heavy-duty tape with a white reinforced Griffolyn® material backing and a 20 mil grey synthetic adhesive designed for long-term applications where the item will be exposed to cold and wet environments. This tape comes with a release liner. Rolls are 4" wide × 50' in length.
- Fab Tape™: This tape is a double-sided, reinforced black butyl tape for splicing applications. Ideal for applications where a seal is required between overlapping panels of material. Fab Tape™ comes with a release liner. Rolls are 1.5" wide × 100' in length.
- Griffolyn® Double-Sided Bonding Tape: This is a double-sided tape consisting of a solid low stretch core film coated on both sides with a clear synthetic rubber adhesive. Ideal for applications where a seal is required between overlapping panels of material. Griffolyn® Double-Sided Bonding Tape comes with a release liner. Rolls are 1.75" wide x 300' in length.
Accessories for Field Use
We carry additional items for your use with your cover such as:
- Griff Rope™: 3/16" braided white cord. Available in 100' hanks or 1000' spools
- Griff Clips®: Our unique fastener for use in securing the edge of your Griffolyn® product. Just pinch the edge of the material between the wedge-shaped sections and pull tight. Use the eyelet on the end to hold the item in place. Griff Clips® are available in packages of 50 clips or in bulk.
- Bulkhead Fittings: These 1" threaded fittings are for use in the field to add a drain/fill line to a container. Locate where the bulkhead fitting is needed, cut the opening and tighten it to the material. A drain/fill hose can be added using a NPT/hose adapter.
- NPT/Hose Adapter: This 3/4" nylon fitting is for use when trying to connect a NPT fitting to a garden hose.
- Pipeboots: Pipeboots are fabricated from either our Griffolyn® or Permalon® products. This accessory is typically fabricated with a cylindrical sleeve welded to a flat flange. Standard uses are for placement over pipe penetrations on vapor retarders. Pipeboots can be fabricated in a variety of diameters or custom made to fit around rectangular columns. Seals are obtained using Fab Tape™ and other tape products.
Don't see an accessory you need?
Just ask one of our sales associates for assistance identifying a source for your item.