Griffolyn® TX-1200 FR UV for Haunted Houses
When it comes to building haunted houses, fun and safety are the top priorities. Reef Industries supplies black TX-1200 FR UV polyethylene film laminates that are fire retardant and provide a cost-effective option for making your haunted attractions meet local codes. Our distinctive product is also UV stabilized for outdoor use.
- Our haunted house plastic films are safe
- Passes NFPA 701
- Cold-crack resistance eliminates failures in cold temperatures
- Low permeability inhibits moisture transmission
- Our haunted house plastic films are reliable
- Use up to 10 years
- Multiple layers and cord reinforcement
- High tear strength for continuous protection
- Our haunted house plastic films are flexible
- Flexible and lightweight
- Allows for easy handling and quick installation
- Custom fabrication is available to meet your exact specifications
Our films are available in various sizes and completely black out light. We supply black plastic sheeting for household use, school carnivals, college events, and theatre productions. The Griffolyn® black TX-1200 FR UV film is lightweight, making it easy to hang.